Social Sciences Open Access Repository
Received: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 04:57:49 PM GMT
From: “Wenninger, Agnieszka” To: EUROPEAN-SOCIOLOGIST@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: SSOAR – Social Sciences Open Access Repository
Apologies for cross-posting:
Expand the visibility and reach of your work by making it available via SSOAR – Social Sciences Open Access Repository – http://www.ssoar.info !
If you wish to make your documents available via a repository, there are a number of good reasons for choosing SSOAR:
– SSOAR is geared towards a scholarly audience in the social sciences wishing to search quality-controlled content across disciplinary boundaries and to access documents directly and free of charge.
– SSOAR is an important resource for German, English and Spanish-speaking social scientists who wish to make documents freely accessible to the research community in order to increase the visibility and citation frequency of their research papers.
– SSOAR offers unrestricted world-wide access to full texts – all with a standard browser.
– Each document has an individual URN (Uniform Resource Name), thereby facilitating reliable referencing adhering to scientific standards.
– Additional subject metadata ensures that documents can be sought and found easily. A simple Google search request suffices.
– Cross-linking with other resources such as portals (www.sowiport.de ) and disciplinary databases enlarges the searchable content.
– SSOAR is networked within the growing Open Access community and guarantees technological innovativeness.
The document-deposit process comprises five easy steps and you can either self-archive your papers at:
Or we can archive the papers for you – if you have any questions relating to self-archiving, please contact Agnieszka Wenninger of the SSOAR team (email@example.com).
I will be happy to give you advice and to assist you with the deposit process.
We look forward to your submissions to SSOAR!